Use A Wear Ever Recycling Box:
- Gather the clothes and fabric items you no longer use
- Throw your bag of old clothes in your car
- Locate a Wear Ever Recycling box
- Drive right up to the box anytime - boxes are accessible 24 hours a day
- Deposit your old clothes, outerwear, shoes and household textiles in our convenient container
- Drive away feeling lighter, more organized and Green!
Having a hard time getting organized?
Click for organizing tips to get it together!
....Great For Our Planet
Easy For You....
We are all concerned about reducing our impact on the environment. You probably recycle many things in your household....aluminum cans, plastic bottles, newspaper and more. Maybe you even take your reusable bag to the grocery store.
Did you know that almost 100% of clothing and household textiles is recyclable? Yet only a little over 15% is recycled yearly.
It's another step to be green...Recycle clothes, shoes and household textiles. How?
You could have a garage sale - a ton of work for little return.
Do you want to take time off from work to haggle over whether your kid's jeans are worth $.25 or $1.00?
And consignment shops...Limited times to deliver clothes, sometimes only by appointment. They will take some but not all of your clothes, and give you pennies for what they choose. What do you do with the rest?
Is It Worth Your Precious Time? You Decide...
THANK YOU FOR RECYCLING LOCALLY!